Thursday, July 14, 2011

End of an Era...


There comes a time in every bloggers life where they feel as if they're not on the top of their game. In part due to the fact that I have run out of material, and the fact that I will not be joining the crew this summer, I feel it is my duty to hang up the computer and move on to greener pastures. I hereby declare this post, just shy of our 200th post, my final post.
Unfortunately the future of this blog seems grim, and unfortunately it looks like it will also end with this post.
I wish all my readers and fans much love and happiness in the future. Keep on truckin' and stay classy...


4 comments:

  1. ok kirschner, we'll c ya this summer- aug. 23rd in virginia...... u know it, i know it, and stone cold steven austin knows it

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a joke dk ofcourse its a joke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Timmy CC should jump off the banister...one last time!

    ReplyDelete